News & Events
Wondering what’s going on behind the scenes at Vault? Well we’ve got some great beers coming up for you….
Trial & Error Series:
Come into Vault any Tuesday and you’ll find a new beer on tap as part of our experimental Trial & Error Series! The idea here is that we make a small amount (5-10 gal) of a special beer designed to test one or more specific ingredients. We’ll be experimenting with new styles, hops, yeast strains, adjuncts, etc. Try a glass for only $3 and fill out the attached card to let us know what you think.
If you want a heads up on what’s coming, follow us on Facebook where we post the details before each one is tapped.
Upcoming New Beer Tappings:
- Ahtanum Blonde (a floral and citrusy blonde ale that showcases Ahtanum hops)
- Vault IPA (well hopped with some of our favorite varieties. Our “quintessential IPA” if you will)
- Bavarian Hefeweizen (a German wheat beer with notes of banana, clove, and vanilla. Highly drinkable)
- Rye IPA (spicy, dank, and delicious)
- Grand Sweet Potato Ale (an imperial version of our nitrogenated fall beer)Go Back