News & Events
Wondering what’s going on behind the scenes at Vault? Well we’ve got some great beers coming up for you….
Trial & Error Series:
Come into Vault any Tuesday and you’ll find a new beer on tap as part of our experimental Trial & Error Series! The idea here is that we make a small amount (5-15 gal) of a special beer designed to test one or more specific ingredients. We typically do these types of experiments in the brewery, but once a week, we give you the chance to peek behind the curtain and give us your insight into the beer related decisions we make here every day. We’ll be experimenting with new styles, hops, yeast strains, adjuncts, etc. Try a glass for only $3 and fill out the attached card to let us know what you think.
If you want a heads up on what’s coming, follow us on Facebook or Instagram (@vaultbrewing) where we post the details before each one is tapped.
Upcoming New Beer Tappings:
– Topaz IPA (Aussie IPA Series)
– Russian Imperial Stout (aged in Rum Barrels with PA Maple Syrup and Naturally Processed Coffee added)
– Chinook IPA (one of our favorite IPAs)
– Victoria’s Secret IPA (Aussie IPA Series)
Beer Currently Aging in Barrels
Stayed tuned for details as these beers are released as single barrel, blended, or otherwise whole new creations:
– Belgian Golden (Apple Brandy, Tequila, and French Chardonnay Barrels)
– Russian Imperial Stout (Rye, Wheat, and Bourbon Whiskey Barrels)
– English Old Ale (Peruvian Rum Barrels)
– English Old Ale (Gin Barrels)
– Russian Imperial Stout (Woodford Reserve Barrels)
– Robust Porter (spontaneously fermented in Apple Brandy barrels)
Aussie Hop Series:
We specially source whole flower hops from Australia and are one of a small handful of breweries that go to such great lengths to aquire these gems. Some of the hops in our series are available in pellet form from US hop suppliers, but since using pellets in our beer is not what we do, we get them straight from the source in their natural state.
Beers in this series include:
Victoria’s Secret IPA (Victoria’s Secret hops from Victoria, Australia)
Ella IPA (Ella hops from Australia)
Galaxy IPA (Galaxy hops from Australia)
Topaz IPA (Topaz hops from Australia)
Aussie Blonde (With Summer hops from Australia)
Aussie Double IPA (using all of the above to make one giant hoppy IPA)
Aussie Black IPA (using every Australian hop plus some specialty mats to give it a roasty complexity)