News & Events
St. Patrick’s Day!
Three words: Irish Potato Stout.
What is an Irish Potato Stout you may ask? Well it’s our unique creation made especially in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. If you enjoy the Philadelphia-created, (somewhat) Irish-inspired, balls of cocounut, cream cheese, vanilla, and cinnamon, then you’ll want to try our beer-version. Served on cask.
If that doesn’t do it for you, here’s some other treats that we’ll be serving during the weekend:
- Corned Beef and Cabbage… with red bliss potatoes
- House Potato Pancakes… with chive sour cream and whipped butter
- Baileys Irish cream trifel… with chocolate brownie, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- Irish Potato Stout (cask)
- Oatmeal Stout (cask)
- Irish Dry Stout (nitro)
- East Kent Golding ESB (draft)
- Black & Tan (ESB & Dry Stout)
- 5-Cs IPA (draft)
- Bavarian Dark Wheat (draft)
- Celtic band Noggin Hill will be performing from 6-9pm on St. Patricks Day (3/17)
It all starts on Saturday, March 15th and runs through Monday, March 17th.
Sorry, no green beer or “Kiss me I’m Irish” shirts allowed. It’s for your own good.Go Back