News & Events
Game of Thrones Halloween Party
Winter is coming, and it’s time for you don your favorite character and join us for a Game of Thrones themed Halloween Party! The entire bar will be decorated in GOT style, complete with our own IRON THRONE set up on the stage. We’ll have a medieval menu, plenty of ale, and a live string quratet playing music from the show.
The event begins at 8pm on Friday Oct 30 and the live music will perform until 11pm.
- “Pigeon” Pie served in a house bread bowl with chicken, peas, carrots, dill, celery, potatoes, and greens
- “Dragon Eggs”, made with chocolate ganache, brûléed shaved almonds, and toasted coconut
- “Kings Feast” – self serve buffet (free)
- Vic Secret Imperial IPA – Not medieval, but very tasty. We’re tapping this new IPA on Friday. 8.4%
Beer Steins – Bring in your Vault Beer Steins for $5 fills of any beer on tap, or buy a new one and drink like a king.
- To be elligble, you must be dressed as a character, theme, animal, or vestige from the show
- Judging will take place at 10pm
- You must present your costume to the judges on the stage with the iron throne
- Awards will be granted to the top costumes in the following categories:
- Best Male – $50 gift card
- Best Female – $50 gift card
- Best “Other” – $50 gift card
- Best in Show – $100 gift card
Start planning! We look forward to seeing all your crazy costumes.