News & Events
3 Year Anniversary Party
Three years folks. How times flies.
On october 11th, 2012 we opened our doors and our taps to your hungry mouths and thirsty minds. Since then you’ve led us to grow our offerings, push our limits, embrace change, and evolve, continuously questioning the norm and shunning complacency. We’ve poured 340,921 pints, filled 17,334 growlers, and cooked 173,450 pizzas. But we’ve only made it this far because of you, our leaders, marketers, loyalists, and evangelists. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
To celebrate the occasion, we’re throwing ourselves a birthday party on Sunday October 11th, 2015
Here’s what’s in store:
- Three-Beers-For-Three-Years Bottle Release of:
- Russian Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels for 1 year
- Russian Imperial Stout aged in Wheat Whiskey Barrels for 1 year
- Russian Imperial Stout aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels for 1 year
270 bottles of each variant will be available and we are limiting to 1 bottle of each per person. $16 per bottle.
- Tap list including:
- Russian Imperial Stout aged in Rum Barrels for 1 year, conditioned on PA Maple Syrup and Idido Naturally Processed Coffee
- Russian Imperial Stout aged in Rum Barrels for 1 year, conditioned on cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and PA Maple Syrup
- Mosaic Imperial IPA
- Topaz IPA
- English IPA
- 5Cs IPA
- Sweet Potato Ale
- And others…
- Anniversary Dessert Trio:
- Hop Cake…..yellow cake | salted caramel
- Bourbon Balls…..bourbon | spiced pecan | honey
- Pot de Creme…..espresso | chocolate mousse | cream
- One-time printing of our 3-Year Anniversary Rastal Luddich gold-rimmed glassware (250 available)
The bottle release will begin at noon on Sunday, but the beers will be flowing all day and night (as long as they last). Please join us in celebrating. We’d love to see you there.